The AGM was held on Friday 2nd May 2008
- Current committee and chairman returned unopposed
- Alf Rolph was made the club’s first honorary life member in recognition of his membership and support of the club and it’s activities over many years.
- Return to a permanent clubroom adjacent to our former site is still unresolved. It is anticipated that some formal proposals may be available to the committee later in the month. If so a special meeting will be called to discuss.
- No change in the subscription is envisaged until the clubroom situation is further advanced. Financial situation is satisfactory.
- No open day this year, but yes for 2009 possibly in September or October. Possible venues to be reviewed
- New member John welcomed formally.